Saturday, January 27, 2007

brrr.argh.

Friday I biked home from work without my lights on for the first time in, what has felt like forever. It was a balmy 35 degrees F and fabulous. Had I remembered it was Critical Mass Friday, I definitely would have ridden longer... but places to go... people to see... blah blah.

As weather is in MN, that was a huge -tease-. It is all of 3 degrees right now, with a windchill of -13 degrees. I had to be outside for a little while today, and I felt my face freeze off. So, I gotta giggle in ENVY at the Californian perception of cold....and surf on over to craigslist to see if there's any web or flash dev jobs... (oh. damn...)

and for the record... it's gotta be in the low 20's for snot to freeze on your face.

BUT... i'm betting this is gonna make the 2007 Chilly Chili Ice Race super fast....

Best of luck and stay warm to all those racing...

4 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Eclectchick said...

BRR.ARGH.

Cute one, Joss!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger manda said...

*blink* either I'm drunk (mmm.. surly bender. surly as in the beer brewers. not the bike company.)... or I'm so missing the joss reference.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Eclectchick said...

"GRRR.ARGH" - is the sound byte which goes with Joss Whedon's production company, Mutant Enemy.

Neeeeevermind. :-) Guess it was merely a coincidental reference.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger manda said...

about 20 minutes after I replied to your comment, I realized that was the reference! I'm sure Mutant Enemy's grrr. argh. came first.

so. for the record, i was drunk. and something about MN winters makes you walk around and say brrr. argh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home