Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Training clinic 1

Mad props to Bruce for pulling this all together. And yay! for getting a ton of people together on a school night to come out and play. Comment if I'm missing anyone... Brooke, Molly, Kate, Barb, me, hotpinkevil, eclectchick, rocker, Sara(n), Leslie(?), and more came out to practice pacelining (or learn how to paceline), bump tires and bump shoulders... 'tis great fun. Grieber made a cameo appearance after the clinic ended. Bummer, girl. Missed ya.

Next one next Tuesday. Same bat time. Same bat place! Bring your homework:
1. How big are the rings on your crank?
2. How many gears are in the back? How many teeth are in the small one? How many teeth are in the big one?

All of yous who had your kit, you looked hot out there! I sorta had mine. The blue Patagonia jacket. I LOVE the 2006 full zip jersey when it is 80+ out... but it's still a lil' chilly for it to be my outer layer. (and it WREAKED anyway). And unfortunately, my 2005 is painfully tight right now. I guess that means more time on the bike is needed. GRR. Hopefully pictures might happen next time. I have a digital camera that used to be cool in 2001 to donate to the cause.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Eclectchick said...

Thanks for not naming the names of those who took a tumble on the grassy knoll.

I sure as heck wasn't of them.

Nuh uh.

Not me.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger manda said...

i didn't see NOTHING.

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw MegoppsIamnotsupposedtosay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home