Wednesday, March 07, 2007

bike expo

I'm not the best booth bunny... At best, I'm totally a-social. At worst, I'm hiding in the corner.

The NOW booth was great. Bob brought the SEXIEST bike out! I've always said.. I know serotta's are swank and gorgeous and stuff, but I cannot get over the fugly-ness of that font. That said Bob's cross bike made the Serrota font look good and was the hottest bike I've seen for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if it were hanging around the shop. Drop by and see it. It is totally drool worthy.

Aside from drooling over bikes, talking to people wondering where Sheryl was, catching up with bike people I haven't seen since cross ended... I got encouraged to ride the obstacle course in the middle of the expo. Tried out a Jamis dual suspension mountain bike. Good fun and I didn't biff!

3 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brooke is the best sales gal ever. I was so shy at first until I watched her work the corwd. Didn't get to see GSheryl, you, Becca nor Marjie (with salad dressing in hand) in action, but Jenn gets out there and does a good sale job too.

Yeah, that Serotta is hot!

Barb

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Eclectchick said...

That Serotta wasn't the only thing heatin' up the place.

Oh, and I sent Manda some photos from spycam's visit to the expo. Hopefully they'll appear here shortly.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Velo Bella said...

I;m with you on the font!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home