Sunday, March 04, 2007

Bella Ski

Well, I did attend the re-Loppet and wore my Bella jacket hoping to attract the attention of other Bellas out there, but I didn't see Lori or Sheryl :( Were you guys there?

I skied the 25 km distance and I did get to say hi to Maria, who was in the same group.

Note to other skiers-- the Bella windtex jacket is not very breathable for skiing!

It was a beautiful day for a ski, and lots of happy people attended the event. I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to ski with Marjie and Manda, due to schedule conflicts with the Bike Expo.
Some other time I hope?

I got a chance to talk up VB with some women who were skiing near me (they asked about the jacket) and I told them about our rides from the NOW location, and to look for our website.

Enjoy the snow while it lasts.
Manda, you'll get your wish for clear streets soon!

later,
Kate

2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Eclectchick said...

Phew - I wasn't in Bellawaer, but I was WAY too hot during my ski at Como in the afternoon, too. Actually thankful for the big gusts of wind that came my way.

Catch ya next time - Marjie.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Eclectchick said...

Um, that was "Bellawear."

It's Monday - my fingers have the day off. I'm typing with my toes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home