Tuesday, February 13, 2007

mo' skiing

When it is this cold, people here ski.. not ride...

So... there's some skiier Bellas kicking ass.

Here's the scant details from Sheryl...
Maria Stewart took another PODIUM in ski racing. She took 2nd woman overall- in a very fast lightning finish at the Mora Vasaloppet.

Sheryl also finished 3rd in her age group, and 9th overall. kickass!

Sorry for the delay in posting these.... I was waiting for some details.. If you got any... post 'em in the comments, or send them my way...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm riding! I have to admit it's not like those crazy, hazy days of summer. There is a 'brotherhood' of winter communters out there. I see other tracks in the snow. I would ski, but I spend spring, summer fall driving all over, the idea of driving all over to do a 3K loop over, and over, and over isn't that exciting. Someday.....
Barb

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger manda said...

I'm crazy pants, everyone knows it, and I won't deny it. But good weather + driving makes me feel dead inside ... driving is unfortunately a huge part of getting to races.

I'm slowly getting over this....(as evidenced by increasing racing appearances)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home